May 19, 2020 by Tim No Comments
of Busch Systems® Waste Watcher® containers are hassle-free when it comes to installation. Each container is individually boxed using cardboard with high-recycled content and each associated lid is boxed within the container box to ensure safe transport.
TO INSTALL YOUR WASTE WATCHER® CONTAINERS:
1. Unbox the body and lid components
2. Insert the recycling/waste bag into the body and wrap the top edge of the bag around the body.
3. Place the lid on top of the body
FOR ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY YOUR WASTE WATCHER® LABELS:
Visit this link for label application instructions.
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ADD YOUR WASTE WATCHER® DOLLIES:
Visit this link for dolly assembly instructions.
FOR ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT YOUR WASTE WATCHER® CONTAINERS:
Visit this link for connector kit assembly instructions.
Care & Maintenance
Busch Systems® powder coated steel products are finished with a polyester powder coat paint that is intended to help keep your recycling and waste containers protected and attractive looking for as long as possible in their environment. Their appearance and lifespan will be greatly affected by their care. Powder coated finishes can be treated like most other paints and benefit from regular cleaning.
The frequency of cleaning required depends on the environment in which the containers are used. Outdoor containers will be subject to different environmental conditions than indoor units, i.e. sun, rain, wind, pollution, winter temperatures, and salt/sea air.
To avoid the accumulation of dirt and grime on your Busch Systems® products, and help prevent corrosion, we recommend that a mild detergent be used (not an abrasive), such as a pH-neutral liquid (hand dishwashing or hand car washing soaps, for example) diluted in warm water. Rinse well with clean water. Any dirt adhering to the powder coating should be removed. In order to remove deposits such as salt or dust, use a soft brush (non-abrasive). If this is not sufficient to remove stubborn soiling, the following products have been tested for use:
• Ajax Cream
• Liquid Gumption
• Flash (in water)
If solvents are absolutely needed to remove marks, a soft cloth dampened with white spirit may be used.
THINGS TO AVOID
• Solvents such as acetone, contact cleaners, thinners or Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK). These solvents are very damaging to the powder coat and will soften and/or dissolve the surface of the coating, diminishing its shine and durability or removing the finish altogether.
• Cleaning water that contains sulfur, iron oxide, chlorine, fluoride
• Waxes that contain abrasives
• Abrasive cleaning tools or brushes
• Contact with electrical current and dissimilar metals