Your Direct Source for Customizable Recycling Bins & Waste Containers

US Federal COVID-19 Relief Funding

Over the past two years, US Congress has enacted three pandemic-related stimulus bills:

Through this legislation, state and local governments as well as elementary schools, high schools, and higher education institutions can
receive funding to support their response to, and recovery from, the COVID-19 pandemic.

Introductory information about each of these stimulus bills is provided below, but it is the responsibility of any applicant to verify
eligibility of their specific organizations and desired products with the individual relevant granting authorities.

Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund

Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF)

The Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF) program, a part of the American Rescue Plan, will deliver $350 billion to state, local, and Tribal governments in support of their response to, and recovery from, the COVID-19 pandemic.
The SLFRF program is available to governments/public administration organizations across the United States. Funds must be committed by December 31st, 2024, and fully spent by Dec 31st, 2026.

Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief

Congress has set aside approximately $190 billion for the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Funds (ESSER Funds). These grants are awarded to State educational agencies (SEAs) for the purpose of providing local educational agencies (LEAs), including charter schools that are LEAs, with COVID-19-impact emergency relief funds.
The ESSER Funds are available to support elementary and secondary (K-12) across the United States. ESSER 2 (through the CRRSA) funds must be committed by September 30th, 2022, and ARP ESSER funds must be committed by September 30th, 2023.

Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund

The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund will deliver over $74 billion to institutions of higher education in support of
their response to, and recovery from, the COVID-19 pandemic.
HEERF funds are avaialable to post-secondary institutions across the United States. ARP HEERF III fund applications are currently being accepted.

Interested in some of our recycling and waste products?

Co-ops And Contracts

Busch Systems International is an approved supplier to the purchase cooperatives listed below. Membership in each of the cooperatives is
free and easy to register. Being a member of these cooperatives will not only grant you access to our preferred pricing, but it also offers an inter-entity
agreement that is highly recommended for non-Federal entities receiving federal stimulus fund awards.


AEPA (Assoc of Educational Purchasing Agencies)

Who is Eligible?

Mostly K-12 schools, with some higher ed, municipalities, and non-profit orgs (depending on each state and charters of member agencies).

How Do I Purchase off the Contracts?

It’s easy and free to save money. There are no membership forms to fill out, and no cost to participate. In most cases, customers will work directly with the vendors for pricing and ordering information. Simply contact the vendor(s) you are interested in and request AEPA contract pricing. If you have any problems, contact your State Agency under ‘Find Your State Agency’ ( . Vendor contact information is available on the AEPA website under Vendors.

Reference: AEPA

Equalis Group

Who is Eligible?

· K-12 Schools
· Higher Education Institutions
· Local Governments
· State Agencies and Tribal Governments
· Nonprofits.

How do I become an Equalis Member?

There is no cost to join Equalis Group, and there are no membership dues or obligations of any kind. Joining Equalis Group is like getting a library card – membership simply ensures your organization has access to our contract portfolio. You decide which contracts to utilize and when. Interested parties will need to fill out their information in the link below and approval is granted very quickly. Application link:

Reference: COG-2113A


Who is Eligible?

US Federal Government Entities (Military, Gov, VA Hospitals, etc)

Reference: GS-07F-0019U

HGACbuy (Houston-Galveston Area Council)

Who is Eligible?

· Municipalities, Cities, Counties and State Agencies
· Councils of Government
· Schools, School Districts, Colleges, Universities
· Hospitals and Hospital Districts, Emergency Medical Services and Services Districts
· Volunteer Fire Departments and Rural Fire Prevention Districts
· Special Law Enforcement Jurisdictions
· Judicial Courts & Districts
· Emergency Communications Districts
· Utility Districts (MUDs, WCIDs, Irrigation, etc.)
· Special Districts
· Authorities (Airport, Port, River, Water, Toll Road, etc.)
· Not-for-Profit Corporations [501(c)(3)] providing government function or service

Who Can Purchase Through HGAC?

The Texas Interlocal Cooperation Act permits joint participation by local governments, states, state agencies, and certain non-profit corporations. Most states have interlocal cooperation authority or other joint power provisions that allow participation in cooperative activities.

Types of Participating End Users:

How Do I Register my Public Entity and Start Taking Advantage of the HGAC Purchasing Power?
· Step 1: Complete the Interlocal Contract Form *(This step will only need to be completed once.)
· Step 2: Print or Save the completed ILC form.
· Step 3: Secure a signature by an individual with authority to contractually bind your entity.
· Step 4: Deliver the signed copy of the ILC to HGACBuy via email, fax, or mail (See below). If you require a contract original, print and sign two (2) contracts.
· Step 5: H-GAC will execute the contract and return a copy to you electronically.

Fax: 713-993-2424
Mail: H-GAC Cooperative Purchasing Program, P.O. Box 22777, Houston, TX 77227-2777

Reference: HGAC-RC01-21

PCA (Purchasing Coop of America)

Who is Eligible?

US Governments, all levels of Public/Private Education, non-profit religious and charitable organizations

How Do I Register my Public Entity and Start Taking Advantage of the PCA Purchasing Power?

Membership is FREE. Members work directly with vendors who have been awarded PCA contracts such as Busch Systems, through a rigorous solicitation response and evaluation process, according to Texas purchasing and contracting statutes.

At the link above, complete the online Registration form. A password link will be issued to you by email (good for 24 hours & one use only). Please be aware that the auto email, can sometimes end up in junk, spam, or trash folders. You will be able to log in with your username and set-up a password to review current PCA contracts. If you need to sign an Interlocal or Texas board resolution, you can download it from the Forms Tab on their main website & email it back to It will be countersigned & emailed back to you.

Please email questions to or call (844) 722-6374.

Reference: PCA

State or Local:


Who is Eligible?

City of Boulder, Colorado – Government entities

Reference: CIT-BC082415


Who is Eligible?

City of Austin, Texas Government entities

COSTARS (Pennsylvania)

Who is Eligible?

The Procurement Code authorizes local public procurement units and state-affiliated entities to participate in certain contracts for supplies and services managed by the Department of General Services (DGS).

A “local public procurement unit” is defined as:
· Any political subdivision (local government unit), such as a municipality, school district or commission
· Any public authority (including authorities formed under the Municipality Authorities Act of 1955 or other authorizing legislation, such as the Public Transportation Law or the Aviation Code)
· Any tax-exempt, nonprofit educational institution or organization
· Any tax-exempt, nonprofit public health institution or organization
· Any nonprofit fire company, rescue company, or ambulance company
· Any other entity that spends public funds for the procurement of supplies, services, and construction (such as council of governments or an area government, or an organization that receives public grant funds)

A “state-affiliated entity” is a Commonwealth authority or other Commonwealth entity that is not a Commonwealth agency. This includes:
· Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
· Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
· Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement System
· Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority
· State Public School Building Authority
· Pennsylvania Higher Education Facilities Authority
· State System of Higher Education

How Do I Register my Public Entity and Start Taking Advantage of COSTARS Purchasing Power?

Registration page link:

Reference: COSTARS


Who is Eligible?

· Connecticut Public Entities Only

Today, we serve over 100 municipalities, Boards of Education and other government entities in the State of Connecticut. Operating under the auspices of the Capitol Region Council of Governments, the CRPC functions as both a supplemental procurement office for its member municipalities and as a central clearinghouse for the collection and distribution of purchasing-related information and expertise. Applicants can apply here:

Reference: CRPC


Who is Eligible?


How Do I Register my Public Entity and Start Taking Advantage of COMMBUYS Purchasing Power?

Complete the COMMBUYS Registration Form: Appendix II: COMMBUYS Registration Form

Use Appendix II: COMMBUYS Registration Form to provide OSD with the information we will use to create your organization account.

Note how this form includes your designating a staff member as an Organization Admin (OA).

OSD will perform the initial setup tasks for your organization. This includes creating/activating your organization’s account as well as creating one Department/Location with one Ship-to and one Bill-to address. The OA is responsible for completing any additional set-up activities. For example, you may want to enter additional users, department, location, and approval paths for your Organization.

Send the registration form to OSD. Email the Organization Setup Form to:

Attn: COMMBUYSInternalAdministrator or fax the form to: 617-263-1081.

Reference: COMMBUYS


Who is Eligible?

Minnesota State Agencies

Reference: MNSTATE


Who is Eligible?

Minnesota’s Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV), established by Minn. Stat. § 16C.03, subd.10, allows eligible entities to purchase goods, certain services and utilities from contracts established by the Office of State Procurement (OSP) for Minnesota state agencies. OSP contracts with vendors to provide goods, services and utilities to state agencies. This program creates a legal relationship so that eligible governmental entities can use these contracts just like state agencies. Minnesota Statutes § 471.59, subd. 1, known as the Joint Powers Act, defines the governmental entities that may join the CPV program. They include counties, cities, towns, townships, and school districts, as well as other entities. Minn. Stat. § 16C.105 adds certain tax-exempt, non-profit entities and charitable organizations to the list of entities eligible to use these contracts.

Applicants should download and print the application found here:

Reference: MNSTATE

ROCKLAND COUNTY (Rockland Green-County SWA)

Who is Eligible?

Rockland County, New York municipalities

Reference: BPO-5077


Who is Eligible?

Vermont State Agencies

While summary information on each fund is provided here to help guide your research, it is the responsibility of each applicant to verify any purchase eligibility with the relevant granting authorities. Busch Systems will happily provide guidance through our product catalogue, but the final decision on product purchase & grant eligibility lies with the granting authorities. If applicants have any questions about specific eligibility, the granting authorities are their first, best resource.