Pick / Pack Associate
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Busch Systems’ Warehouse team takes pride in our unity, collaboration, and positive environment. In this position your primary responsibility is to pick and pack the dispatched source documents in preparation for shipping using a WMDM (Warehouse Mobile Data Module).
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
· Ensure all dispatched orders are completed on time.
· Pick orders following directions provided on the PDA (personal digital assistant) checking product quality as you pick.
· Act accordingly for any products with quality issues.
· Pack orders following instructions provided on the Warehouse Shipment Document.
· Meet packing expectations for all exception orders: trade shows, sea containers.
· Move inventory throughout the warehouse using material handling equipment (pallet jacks, forklifts, carts etc.)
· Take physical counts periodically and check against inventory control totals.
· Report any needed supplies to your Supervisor.
· Housekeeping as a team (aisles cleared, take out garbage, sweep floors, organize skids etc…)
· Fill in for other warehouse positions as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
*Everything above must be executed following the MOL standards and Busch Systems’ H&S Policies. *
Every employee of Busch Systems, Including the Pick / Pack Associate, is responsible for acknowledging and striving to uphold the following statement:
“At Busch Systems, our core philosophy of ‘People, Planet, Product’ is central to our values and corporate culture. Specifically, in our sustainability practices, we recognize that by constantly striving to reach a higher standard of environmental accountability, we can encourage our colleagues, suppliers and clients to do the same. By making a conscious commitment to be eco-responsible in our business practices, Busch Systems aims to be sustainably impactful in communities on a local, national and worldwide level.”
Scroll to Top