Recycling & Trash Bins for Healthcare Facilities
RECYCLING & WASTE RECEPTACLES FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
Of the total amount of waste generated by health-care activities, roughly 85% is general, non-hazardous waste, (i.e. waste that is comparable to household waste). Only the remaining 15% of waste is considered hazardous material that may be infectious, toxic or radioactive.
Hospitals in the U.S. produce more than 5.9 million tons of waste annually and produce, on average, a staggering 33lbs of medical waste per day, per staffed bed. Due to this massive volume of waste, implementing an efficient waste management program with the proper recycling & waste equipment will provide massive cost saving opportunities for your healthcare facility.
ANTIMICROBIAL RECYCLING STATIONS FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
Bacteria can double every 20 minutes on unprotected surfaces, but Busch Systems recycling & waste stations, made with CuVerro Shield™ protection, work to continuously fight off microbes and protect the hardware, your patrons and your staff!
Talk to our experts today about how we can help you find the right antimicrobial recycling & waste container for your environment.
Our bins can be completely personalized to help amplify & standardize your message.
Our containers and hands-on strategies are carefully designed to maximize your ROI.
Our products are sustainably manufactured, packed, and shipped from our backyard to yours.
RECYCLING AND WASTE CONTAINERS FOR HEALTHCARE
Have questions? We're Happy to Help!
Scroll to Top