Busch Systems® Sustainable City Series containers are hassle-free when it comes to installation. Each container is individually boxed using cardboard with high-recycled content and each associated lid is boxed within the container box to ensure safe transport.
TO INSTALL YOUR SUSTAINABLE CITY SERIES CONTAINERS:
1. Unbox the assembled unit
2. Insert the recycling/waste bag into the liner (Optional)
TO INSTALL YOUR SUSTAINABLE CITY SERIES TETHER KIT:
1. Push the tether through the eyelet on the bin
2. Loop one end of the tether through its other end
3. Place the screw through the large washer and then through the loose end of the tether
4. Push the screw through the pre-drilled hole on the lid
5. Place the small washer on the end of the screw and thread the locking nut into place
6. Tighten using a 3/8“ (or 10mm) Nut Driver and a size 2 Phillips screwdriver.