Your Direct Source for Customizable Recycling Bins & Waste Containers

COVID-19: We're doing everything we can to #flattenthecurve. Click here to stay updated on our status


Clean Up in the ER. It’s A Sustainability Emergency!

Did you know that of the total amount of waste generated by health-care activities, 85% is general, non-hazardous waste, i.e. waste that is comparable to your domestic waste? The remaining 15% is considered hazardous material that may be infectious, toxic or radioactive. Hospitals in the US produce more than 5.9 million tons of waste annually and produce 33lbs of medical waste per day per staffed bed. The numbers are staggering but think of these figures as an opportunity to make a significant impact on waste diversion! — Health Care facilities are loaded with prime locations to collect recyclables and waste, and making sure you have the right containers for each job is step one. Smaller capacity bins should be used at desks and larger capacity bins should be used in high traffic areas. Custom signage and label options can educate staff, patients, and visitors on your recycling program while ensuring that material is sorted correctly.

Recommended Products

More Info

Venture Series

More Info

Spectrum Series

More Info

Vision Series

More Info

Aura Series

More Info

Waste Watcher Series

More Info

Waste Watcher Xl Series

More Info

Smart Sort Series

More Info

Summit Series

More Info

Infinite Series

More Info

Battery Recycler Series





Contact Us

Have Questions? We are Happy to Help

Security Verification

Please click the checkbox and confirm that you are not a robot.