Life at Busch Systems
It’s pretty awful to work here. Awesome people, beautiful office space and having our head office in Barrie, Ontario only 10 minutes from Kempenfelt Bay is pretty tough. Along with the fact we make amazing recycling bins that help organizations all over the world be sustainable…yup…pretty awful.
Of course it’s not awful! Working at Busch Systems is pretty GREAT and we have the team to prove it! Thirty years of employee satisfaction and engagement are a testament to our company culture and we’re just getting better.
Think you might have what it takes to join our team?
“Like most companies, we often have visitors to our head office: clients, suppliers or maintenance personnel. Granted, we have a unique office environment and it often takes people by surprise when they find out what we do here! But what always amazes me the most is that after they’ve spent some time with us, it’s not our building that impresses…it’s our PEOPLE. Friendly. Engaging. Considerate. Loyal. Our people make our products, but our real product that I’m most proud of has become the remarkable individual who is a Busch Systems employee.”
– CRAIG BUSCH, PRESIDENT & CEO
What We Offer
Meet The Team
Experts say that healthy relationships at work are key to job satisfaction and the smooth operation of an office and we agree! We believe we’ve got the greatest group of kooky characters on the planet and when you step into our beautiful office, you’ll know exactly what we mean! Click the button below to get a little inside look at your future coworkers.
“Gym memberships, community gardens, running teams, dragon boat teams, what’s not to love about working here! There’s something for everyone here, but my number one favorite thing about working at Busch Systems is when the chips are down, we all pull together as a team. We’re a very compassionate group and there’s always someone around to help when you need it.”
– TED BOOTHE, ACCOUNT MANAGER, SOUTHEAST USA
Positions Currently Available At Busch Systems
A Pick/Pack Associate is responsible for preparing orders for shipping. Work orders will be assigned using a scanning system and provide at the beginning of each shift.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Ensure on-time shipments.
- Meet shipping expectations for pallet and trade show orders.
- Meet Quality and inventory expectations.
- Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- Replenish stock in all product locations making sure the right product is in the right locations.
- Move inventory to various locations using pallet jack, handcart fork lift.
- Sort and store items according to established procedures.
- Maintain computerized inventory needs, take physical count periodically and check against inventory control totals.
- Recommend additional supplies to purchasing department.
- Housekeeping ie: Closes boxes, bag skids, sweep floors, organize skids.
- Fill in for other warehouse positions as needed.
Organization: Busch Systems Intl’ Inc.
City: Barrie, Ontario
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Term: Permanent, Full time / 40hrs per week
Posting Status: Open
Busch Systems is an innovative, passionate, knowledgeable group of individuals who treat our clients and each other with respect and enthusiasm. We’re a company who thinks about the environment every day and designs, recommends and customizes waste and recycling solutions for collection programs across all industries. We’re dedicated to our philanthropic efforts and activities on and off the company clock. Every day we try our best to say ‘thank you’ to our colleagues and customers, while sharing a laugh too. Working at Busch Systems is pretty great and we have the team to prove it! Thirty years of employee satisfaction and engagement are a testament to our company’s culture and we’re just getting better.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Performance driven bonus structure
- Monthly product incentives
- Full benefits
- Opinions welcomed
- During and after work hours social events
- Casual dress and environment
- State-of-the-art Headquarters
- Service recognition program
Summary of Duties:
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Establish a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Help create and implement new marketing strategies in partnership with the Marketing department
- Create accurate quotes while adhering to tiered pricing structures
- Liaison with clients to build their knowledge of both products and programs they must adhere to
- Follow up on new leads from offsite field activity
- Maintain multiple company databases keeping detailed customer notes on file for future reference
- Attain customer testimonials and referrals for company use
- Make daily motivating warm and cold sales calls
- Have a strong knowledge of all Busch Systems products and product customizable options
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing for distributors and end users while striving to maintain maximum profit margins
- Travel when necessary to industry trade shows Nationwide, often working irregular hours while traveling.
- Quickly identify and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Participate in company meetings and regular product training sessions
- Share ideas to improve current practices and procedures
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Other assigned duties as requested
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent accreditations
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the Province of Ontario to drive on Ontario highways to conduct sales calls when required.
- Must have daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Must have superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must be a team player and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must possess a valid Canadian Passport
- Willing and able to travel inside and outside of Canada
- Ability to negotiate and suggest product solutions
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs
- Extremely adaptable to new databases and familiar with different types of database programs
- Strong knowledge of professional email and phone etiquette
- Highly skillful in conflict resolution while maintaining complete composure
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills to function with a high degree of independence in a high volume environment
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry is an asset
- Sales or customer service experience is an asset
How to Apply:
- Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the job title in the subject line of your email
Send Resume & Cover Letter
Don’t See Your Position Available?
We’re Always Looking For Amazing People
Click here to send us your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. To make the best use of your time and ours, only those applicants whose profiles closely match our requirements will be contacted.